Horses for Courses: Innovative, Interactive, and Immersive Learning.

There was excitement at Coventry University recently when The Leadership Whisperers introduced their unique team to senior managers from a variety of well-known UK organisations. It was a team with a difference as it’s members were two very handsome horses who were there to identify individual leadership styles and behaviours.

horses may 3Guests were invited to lead the horses and consider how they used their leadership skills to achieve their objectives.  Participants also took part in other interactive and immersive activities including how to identify hazards that caused a road accident using virtual reality glasses provided by SGIL (Serious Games International Limited). In the Simulation Centre, participants were given a demonstration of how immersive learning, in the form of a simulated Board meeting, followed by feedback can provide relevant and effective results.horses may 2

Professor Rosalind Searle, Co-Director of the Centre for Peace, Trust and Social Relations also gave a presentation about trust in the workplace.

Finally, SimVenture were on hand to demonstrate their new web based business simulation tool “Evolution” which follows on from their award winning SimVenture product.

The day was an excellent introduction to experiential learning and gave the participants a good overview of the services and support Coventry University can offer to businesses.

If you would like to find out more and explore how Coventry University could help you to introduce any of these innovative methods of training to your workforce please visit www.coventry.ac.uk/business or contact:

7 thoughts on “Horses for Courses: Innovative, Interactive, and Immersive Learning.

1. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search
    Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it! You can read similar
    article here: Najlepszy sklep

2. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but
    I’m not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.

Thanks! You can read similar text here: Dobry sklep

3. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins
    to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Kudos! You can read similar art here:
    List of Backlinks