More than 100 progression partnership students were recently welcomed on campus by the Academic Partnership Unit.
Students from partnership institutions across the world attended the event. Students represented:
- AMOS Business School
- Bochum University of Applied Sciences
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Institut des Sciences et Techniques des Yvelines (ISTY)
- Sainte-Marie Lyon
- Réseau National d’Enseignement Supérieur Privé
- UC Leuven-Limburg
- Wrocław University of Technology (WUT).
The event gave the students an opportunity to make friends, speak with faculty staff about their programmes and learn more about the historical city of Coventry. Talks were provided about the Global Leader Programme and Linguae Mundi.
Benoit Senaux, Principal Lecturer in Sport Management, said: ‘It was very nice to be able to meet some of the students who have just joined Coventry. The feedback I got from them was extremely positive. They enjoyed being able to meet other students and also felt welcome and ‘special’ Great initiative!’