Coventry University has become part of an amazing food revolution by joining the Too Good To Go scheme!
The Food Court, which is situated on the first floor of the Hub, has partnered up with TGTG so you can take home some of their freshly-made food that would otherwise go to waste.
What you can take home, at bargain prices, varies from day to day depending on what is on the menu, but it is all delicious and each meal comes in a TGTG box.
All you need to do is:
- Go the App store on your phone
- Download the Too Good To Go App.
You will then be able to:
- See how many portions are available
- Pay for your food via your phone
- Pick up your box between 2.30pm – 3pm
Not only will you be doing your bit to stop good food going to waste, but you can look forward to having a tasty treat for tea!
We can’t wait to to see what meals you choose! So, feel free to share.