Leading the Way Competiton (B&L)

Ever watched The Apprentice and thought ‘I could do better?’

Maybe you’ve seen a gap in the market for a new type of hair-dryer, drinks bottle or mobile app?

Enter our Commercial Design Competition for a chance to win £10,000 to launch your concept onto the market.

This competition is open to all staff and students in the faculty of Business & Law.

How to enter:

1. Submit your idea: Tell us about the concept you have developed, the market it will be used in and how it will have an impact. Complete the application form and email it to: ipr@coventry.ac.uk
  2. Shortlist: We will assess all submissions and create a shortlist of the best ones.
  3. Presentations: Shortlisted applicants will present their ideas, ‘Dragons’ Den’ style, to a panel of judges in January 2017.
  4. Award: The idea chosen by the judges will be awarded a £10,000 grant to develop their idea.

COMPETITION CLOSES SATURDAY 31st DECEMBER 2016 AT 2PM

Download Application Form

For more information on Intellectual Properties at Coventry university, please visit www.coventry.ac.uk/ipr

6 thoughts on “Leading the Way Competiton (B&L)

1. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

2. I was very pleased to find this internet-site.I needed to thanks on your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

3. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the problem is something that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very glad that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing referring to this.