Still deciding on the career path for you? Have you ever thought about a career in Event Management? The events industry is rapidly developing across sporting events, corporate events, music and festivals, and even wedding planning. Coventry University’s Event Management course is designed to meet the specific demands of this fast-paced and exciting industry.
- 93% students satisfied with their course teaching standards (2016)
- Coventry ranked 15th overall in Guardian League Table 2016/2017.
- International experience year abroad included with course fees.
In previous years students on our Event Management course have:
- Helped to organise and participate in events run by the British Council, including the Going Global 2013 Conference in Dubai
- Worked in various event roles at major music concerts at the NEC, NIA and the Ricoh Arena
- Operated as event co-ordinators at the World Cup Rugby Sevens event in Moscow
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS WITH AN EVENT MANAGEMENT BA:
- Public Relations Manager
- Tourism Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Museum Exhibitions Officer
- Wedding Planner
If you see yourself as the next big thing in the fast-paced world of events, call our Clearing Team now!