Leading the Way Competiton (B&L)

Ever watched The Apprentice and thought ‘I could do better?’

Maybe you’ve seen a gap in the market for a new type of hair-dryer, drinks bottle or mobile app?

Enter our Commercial Design Competition for a chance to win £10,000 to launch your concept onto the market.

This competition is open to all staff and students in the faculty of Business & Law.

How to enter:

1. Submit your idea: Tell us about the concept you have developed, the market it will be used in and how it will have an impact. Complete the application form and email it to: ipr@coventry.ac.uk
  2. Shortlist: We will assess all submissions and create a shortlist of the best ones.
  3. Presentations: Shortlisted applicants will present their ideas, ‘Dragons’ Den’ style, to a panel of judges in January 2017.
  4. Award: The idea chosen by the judges will be awarded a £10,000 grant to develop their idea.

COMPETITION CLOSES SATURDAY 31st DECEMBER 2016 AT 2PM

Download Application Form

For more information on Intellectual Properties at Coventry university, please visit www.coventry.ac.uk/ipr

15 thoughts on “Leading the Way Competiton (B&L)

1. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

2. I was very pleased to find this internet-site.I needed to thanks on your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

3. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the problem is something that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very glad that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing referring to this.

4. Hello! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!

5. What¦s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its aided me. Great job.

6. Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!

7. I’ll immediately grab your rss as I can’t find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

8. FitSpresso is a natural weight loss supplement that will help you maintain healthy body weight without having to deprive your body of your favorite food or take up exhausting workout routines.

9. Along with the whole thing that seems to be building inside this specific subject matter, your points of view are relatively stimulating. Nevertheless, I am sorry, but I do not give credence to your entire idea, all be it radical none the less. It would seem to us that your comments are not entirely validated and in fact you are your self not entirely confident of your assertion. In any case I did appreciate examining it.

10. I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty value enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever before. “When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object.” by Milan Kundera.