At Coventry University, you can start loads of postgraduate courses in January, September… and May, aka really soon!
If you’ve recently completed a related undergraduate degree, or you’re looking to enhance your career prospects, Oil and Gas Management MSc could be the course you’re looking for…
The very grand sounding world of the energy and hydrocarbon industry is constantly growing and developing. So with a course like Oil and Gas Management MSc, you are stepping closer to a highly sought-after management career in this field.
- Our course at Coventry is professionally accredited by the Energy Institute – leading chartered professional body for the international energy industry.
- While studying, you’ll also have the opportunity to get an IOSH accredited ‘Managing Safely Certificate’.
- You can also join the Student Chapter of the ‘Society of Petroleum Engineers’ (SPE).
This is the longest standing degree course in oil and gas, it’s taught by the largest group of oil and gas specialists at Coventry University and perhaps most importantly, it has been developed with the industry, making you a graduate who is prepared for the working world. There are a wide array of modules available and you can choose to specialise in one of four areas:
- Technology Management
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
- Law and Policy (not available for the May start date, so choose January or September if this one is for you!)
- Finance and Investment
Why’s this course for me?
This course is an ideal conversion course, or step-up from your undergraduate degree. It’s been designed for people interested in a professional career in the energy and hydrocarbon industry, or as a means of career enhancement if you’re already working in this industry and looking to take that next step. So if you’ve always dreamed of being the boss – here’s your chance!
- The use of industry standard simulation facilities
- Industry standard software
- These include an innovative simulation centre and a state of the art commodity trading floor
- The chance to gain your IOSH accredited Managing Safely Certificate