We have an excellent reputation in teaching and learning and achieved our current objectives. The new Teaching and Learning Strategy will build upon our success so that we remain at the forefront of teaching and learning in the Higher Education sector, both in the UK and internationally across the next six years.
From Monday 27th October to Friday 31st October we will be holding a range of sessions to gain the student perspective on teaching and learning. Please promote these sessions to your students as below:
- Monday 27th October (11:30 to 13:30) – William Morris Foyer
- Tuesday 28th October (11:30 to 13:30) – The Hub
- Wednesday 29th October (11:30 to 13:30) – E&C Foyer
- Thursday 30th October (11:30 to 13:30) – Richard Crossman Foyer and Ellen Terry Foyer
- Friday 31st October (11:30 to 13:30) – Library, ground floor
Please tell us your views on a different aspect of Teaching and Learning:
A Coventry Graduate
The graduate who has received high quality teaching is more likely to be adaptable, assured, innovative, entrepreneurial and employable in the broadest sense of the term.(EU modernisation)
Through clarity in defining the new T&L Strategy we want to move to a definition of a “Coventry Graduate”. They may have studied at the main campus, with a partner college or overseas, but they will have a set of distinctive attribute and qualities that celebrate being graduates of Coventry University.