Notes from the consultation event on the 19th October.
- Strategy needs to develop learning environments for the future. This includes having the best learning technology infrastructure available that support the development of innovative learning designs.
- Student support and induction is important, taking a course-based approach.
- Each course to articulate its graduate attributes, including digital literacies.
- Staff need to be provided with time and thinking space for innovations. Collaborative projects to be encouraged; encourage collegiality.
- The university needs to support both sustainable (enhancement) and disruptive innovation.