With those pesky A-level grades out in the open and Clearing now upon us, it’s time to start considering options for your next step. To make that a little easier the Coventry University social media team have pulled together some of the key points you need to know about our Digital Marketing course.
- Course accredited from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Coventry ranked 15th overall in Guardian League Table 2016/2017.
- International experience year abroad included with course fees.
- Voted University of the Year 2016 in the Times Higher University Guide.
With the skills and experiences gained over our 3 year Digital Marketing course (or 4 years if you choose to study with a sandwich year in-between) you could find yourself working in a number of different roles across varying sectors. Some you would never think of either…
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS WITH A DIGITAL MARKETING DEGREE…
- Brand manager for athletes, celebrities, local businesses.
- Content production and management for brands.
- Digital publicist for various sectors.
- Freelance digital content advisor.
If you like what you’ve read and want to find out more, head over to our dedicated course page here, where you’ll find everything you need to know. Also, our friendly and helpful Clearing team are on hand to answer any questions you may have, and to get the ball rolling with your application, so please do call to find out more.