This year, we’re getting fully involved in Halloween – and we want you to be involved too! That’s why we’re running our #CARVEntryPumpkins competition in the build up to that spookiest of days, October 31st!
By now you will have noticed our incredible Coventry themed pumpkin carvings we’ve had commissioned – and now it’s your turn to give it a go!
The rules are simple…
- Have a go at carving your very own Coventry themed pumpkin. This can be inspired by things such as your favourite building, the best place to visit in the city, where you live/grew up, or any other designs inspired by the city.
- Take a picture of your pumpkin and post on social media using the hashtag #CARVEntryPumpkins so we can monitor the entries. This can be via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- The competition is open to students AND the wider Coventry community – if you want to get involved, you can!
- Up for grabs is an amazing bumper Halloween hamper – no tricks, just many treats!
- The competition closes at 10am on Monday 31st October, and the winner will be announced across our social media channels later that day.
- The winner will be chosen by members of the digital team here at the University.
- Following the announcement, we shall arrange a suitable pick up point & time at The Hub on University campus, where the hamper shall be handed over to our winner!
And there we have it! We can’t wait to see what you produce – the more creative the better! We’ll be posting regular reminders and updates over the week, so remember to keep an eye out across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. GOOD LUCK!!