Disruptive Media Learning Lab

Thursday 26th June, 11:10 to 11:40

The presentation from the session is now available: http://slidesha.re/VBOaP7

Shuan Hides and Jonathan Shaw (Co-directors of the DMLL) The Disruptive Media Learning Lab (DMLL), a new innovative teaching, learning and study space, will open in early Autumn 2014 on the refurbished top floor of the Frederick Lanchester Library. The space will be home to a new cross-University experimental unit compromising of academics, learning technologists, educational developers, academic liaison librarians and researchers. It will lead and provide support for new and ongoing pedagogic developments in new and disruptive technological spaces. The key ethos of the Lab is that it is a safe space, physical and intellectual, to support the development of class leading thinking by each of the Faculties to develop exemplars and models for the future of the University. It will also call for and oversee faculty/thematic projects that experiment with new forms of delivery, practices or forms of engagement. These experiments will be fully evaluated and re-configured as a series of models, exemplars and tool-kits, which can be used to model innovations across the University. The DMLL will provide the space, expertise and funding needed to help these projects to succeed. Come along to find out more about the DMLL and the project funding opportunities available or email any questions to DMLL@coventry.ac.uk.

9 thoughts on “Disruptive Media Learning Lab

1. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing
    very good gains. If you know of any please share.
    Many thanks! You can read similar article here: Najlepszy sklep

2. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog
    to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very
    good success. If you know of any please share. Cheers! You can read similar art here:
    E-commerce

3. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but
    I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Thank you! You can read similar blog here: E-commerce

4. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to
    rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very
    good success. If you know of any please share.
    Thank you! I saw similar art here: List of Backlinks

5. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m
    not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.
    Thank you! You can read similar blog here: Scrapebox List