The 10 themes for discussion are:
- Openness – Open education is it the end of the campus experience?
- We shape our buildings and they shape us. What learning spaces, virtual and physical, do we need for the future?
- Employability – should employers be co-creators of the curriculum?
- Students as partners – involving and engaging students, do they want to and can they ever be partners?
- Internationalisation of the curriculum: engaging all courses
- Assessment – Can assessment ever work for both staff and students?
- Teaching vs Research – can we be best at both?
- Disruptive technologies – from cutting edge to mainstream
- Teaching Excellence – how should we encourage, support and reward innovative teaching and learning?
- Is Flexibility the future? What should institutional, pedagogical and learner flexibility look like at Coventry University?
Outputs from the sessions
7. Teaching vs Research