Graduation 2015 – CU Coventry

Graduation 2015 – CU Coventry

On 18/11/2015 together with our students, academic staff and VIPs we celebrated our inaugural graduation ceremony. The day which was enjoyed by attendees from across the country (and even a select few from overseas) saw the first wave of CU Coventry students rewarded for completing their three year degree programmes.

John Dishman – CEO of CU Coventry commented on the proceedings:

“I feel immensely proud of our students and all that they have achieved. This year was the first time that students who started with us when we first opened our doors as a new type of higher education institution graduated. These students have seen CU Coventry grow and develop – they paid a large part in shaping the institution it now is by giving us feedback on how we are doing and how we can improve. Seeing them graduate and move to the next stages of their lives was quite wonderful.

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our new graduates and also thank their families and friends for the support shown. “

Rajiv Vaitha who graduated from the Management and Leadership degree programme expressed his delight:

“I’m absolutely thrilled. I can’t believe how fast three years have gone. I’ve had so many great moments at CU Coventry, all of which I feel like I can look back on with a sense of pride. Time will tell, but I feel like I’ll miss the friends I’ve made, the atmosphere around the university and even my lectures!”

If you’re interested in getting a Coventry University degree in a format which suits your lifestyle, you can find out more information on our website.

Photos from ceremony

Photo booth pictures from the after party