Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Future have dropped the video of their latest hit ‘End Game’ and it definitely had us thinking. The video teaches all of how to have the perfect student night out in 12 easy steps.
1) Starting the party early at home
2) Taking a banging selfie before you head out
Squad on point
3) When you pull up in your taxi feeling pumped
Taxi for you. Fancy car for Taylor Swift.
4) Or taking the bus because you need that student loan money later
Best way to travel on a big night. Except for any other innocent passengers. Students have a big reputation.
5) Starting the party
Because… treat yoself.
6) Belting out the lyrics to the songs early on
Whilst they still have words. Because at 2am none of the songs have lyrics, just the same beat.
7) Losing everyone on the dancefloor
Eventually you will be reunited and it will be a beautiful moment.
8) Time to dance!
Nobody can judge.
9) Your whole life has been spent practising for this.
Every pound in every dance machine = WORTH IT.
10) Feeling bleak in the taxi home
Getting that 1 star Uber rating.
11) Someone suggests getting food
Low-key the best part of every night out.
12) When you get emotional at the end of the night
Kissing everyone because you love them so much. Until next time!