Meet ICTE: The International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship

ICTE

The ICTE is a unique Centre, formed to support sustainable socio-economic transformation through systemic approaches to entrepreneurship in communities.

Within this context, ‘transformational entrepreneurship’ refers to a holistic and heuristic orientation in terms of entrepreneurship promotion and combines the individual and other sub-systems (such as society and institutions) interacting and collaborating to create a positive framework in which opportunities can be exploited beyond the local level. This is achieved through a focus on entrepreneurial education, leading edge research in entrepreneurship, university enterprise zones and policy/ practices that can assist transformational entrepreneurship. ICTE is reaching out internationally and recently launched the Africa Institute for Transformational Entrepreneurship in Ghana.

The research that ICTE undertakes informs our thinking and focuses on the following themes:

• EnterpriseandEntrepreneurshipEducation
  • EnterpriseandEntrepreneurshipLeadership
  • Innovationspecificallyfocusingonsecondorderinnovation • Universityenterprisezones
  • Formulationofpolicyandimpact

The educational modules and programmes ICTE offers include the following:

• 19 Modules as part of the suite of employability modules open to all students
  • A venture creation BA in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
  • MAinGlobalEntrepreneurship
  • MAinEnterpriseandEntrepreneurshipEducation
  • DedicatedPhDresearch

Visit ICTE’s dedicated web page here: ICTE: The International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship

16 thoughts on “Meet ICTE: The International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship

1. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.

2. We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive process and our entire group will probably be thankful to you.

3. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

4. A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If potential, as you turn into experience, would you mind updating your blog with extra particulars? It’s extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog submit!