This competition is open to all staff and students in the faculty of Arts & Humanities
Ever watched The Apprentice and thought ‘I could do better?’
Maybe you’ve seen a gap in the market for a new type of hair-dryer, drinks bottle or mobile app?
Enter our Commercial Design Competition for a chance to win £10,000 to launch your concept onto the market.
How to enter:
- Submit your idea: Tell us about the concept you have developed, the market it will be used in and how it will have an impact. Complete the application form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submissions is 2pm on Saturday 31st December 2016.
- Download Application Form.
- Shortlist: We will assess all submissions and create a shortlist of the best ones.
- Presentations: Shortlisted applicants will present their ideas, ‘Dragons’ Den’ style, to a panel of judges in January 2017.
- Award: The idea chosen by the judges will be awarded a £10,000 grant to develop their idea.
COMPETITION CLOSES SATURDAY 31st DECEMBER 2016 AT 2PM