Coventry Commercial Design Competition (A&H)

This competition is open to all staff and students in the faculty of Arts & Humanities

Ever watched The Apprentice and thought ‘I could do better?’

Maybe you’ve seen a gap in the market for a new type of hair-dryer, drinks bottle or mobile app?

Enter our Commercial Design Competition for a chance to win £10,000 to launch your concept onto the market.

How to enter:

1. Submit your idea: Tell us about the concept you have developed, the market it will be used in and how it will have an impact. Complete the application form and email it to: ipr@coventry.ac.uk
  2. Shortlist: We will assess all submissions and create a shortlist of the best ones.
  3. Presentations: Shortlisted applicants will present their ideas, ‘Dragons’ Den’ style, to a panel of judges in January 2017.
  4. Award: The idea chosen by the judges will be awarded a £10,000 grant to develop their idea.

COMPETITION CLOSES SATURDAY 31st DECEMBER 2016 AT 2PM

Download Application Form

8 thoughts on “Coventry Commercial Design Competition (A&H)

1. Hey very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also…I am happy to find numerous useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

2. Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!

3. I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!