Two post-graduate courses accredited by the Higher Education Academy are available:
- Introduction to Teaching in Higher Education (M01CSHE)
- Post-graduate Certificate in Higher Education Professional Practice (PgCertHEPP)
The focus of the courses is on the development of the professional skills and knowledge needed by those undertaking academic work within a higher education context. The courses have an emphasis on enhancing the student learning experience with the assessments focused on the professional activities of participants.
- Enhancing the Classroom Experience
- Academic Personal Tutoring
- Supporting Your Students
- Assessment and Feedback
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Internationalisation Agenda
- Supervising Research
- Research Development
- Course Development
- Professional Skills
You can find out more information and book online by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org uk or by ringing extension 8115.